We T.M. College of Competitions, are team of two proprietors name by Mr. Chandan Singh and Mr. B.B. Sharma and a host of veteran teachers, Aiming high at providing the best teachers for the nation T.M. College was founded by above mentioned proprietors in 2007 A master of maths Mr. Chandan Singh and a versatile commanders of maths & Reasoning Mr. B.B. Sharma visioned an institution with a difference and materialized their dramas in the present form of T.M. College. Thanks to almighty God for bestowing T.M. College with his profound blessing that inspire us to take it to higher zenith in future.
1. Aims & Objective: Our aim and objective has always been one and single e.i. to give our best to the aspirant of teaching job and fulfill this great country with best teachers in world. India need such teacher today to shape the careers of millions of students and we try to do our utmost to achieve the aim.
2. Teaching Methodology: we teach more than a dozen subjects like Maths, English, Reasoning, Hindi, General Studies, Education, child development, Teaching Pedagogy etc. in the easiest way. We pay attention to every student in class and take extra classes during ever after the course. Though our rooms are equipped with all modern technology yet we believe teaching begins and ends from the eyes of teacher. So our teachers keep on empathetic eye on every student.
3. Study Material: we provide sufficient notes in form of about a dozen of books without any extra charges. Apart from it we supply bunch of previous year question papers for DSSSB and K.V.S. both some free of cost and some charged with nominal cost. .
4. Fee Structure: we take very nominal and justified fee for a course of three months (Depending upon date of exam same time) in one or maximum two installments. We don’t give any free trial class though registration amount Rs. 1000/ in adjusted in the total fee. .
5. Scholarship: we consider the genuine case of students who are helpless and unable to afford fee but deserve coaching. We give scholarship to the poor students. Such a decision is taken by the proprieters. .
6. Faculty: T.M. College is proud to have the best faculty in the arena of teaching colleges. All our teachers are highly qualified and loaded with unparallel experience. They are specialist and master of their subjects. None of them is fewer than a decade experienced. .
7. Accessibility: T.M. College is situated at a prime location of Rohini in North West Delhi. We are at a stone throw away distance from Sai Baba Chowk or Rohini (East) Metro Station . We are well connected with NCR by Metro, Rail or Bus being close to popular Madhuban Chowk on outer ring road.
8. Facilities: T.M. College has spacious and well ventilated rooms equipped white boards, comfortable chairs with writing pad fans, electricity and Air conditions. The Board and the teacher are easily visible and audible even to the extreme
9. Size of Class: we usually have 50 to 60 students in our large rooms and 30 to 40 in small rooms. As students are mature and career conscious all class rooms maintain a pin drop silence.
10. Test & Evaluation: we take regular tests and provide their answer key on net along with result of every student on his what’s up number.
11. Discipline: Discipline is the first priority of T.M. College. We believe in quality and not in quantity unlike many other colleges in this field. We keep the right of expelling any indisciplined student any time from the institution reserve with us.
12. Evidence of Success: A rose needs no proof to establish that it smells sweet. yet some ask for ratio of success we have attached photographs of only few of our thousands of students who are presently working in schools of Delhi Govt. MCD,NDMC, Public schools, Navodaya and K.V.S.
13. A Promise: T.M. College believe in keeping the heart at right place despite yielding the highest number of successful candidates in competition of teaching jobs. We promise our students to be consistent and result oriented in the coming years too.
We Welcome suggestions of our valued parents, students and staff so that we can ameliorate our short comings, if there is any. We endeavor to learn from everyone as we believe that man remains a student till the last day of life as knowledge is unfathomably oceanic and comprehensible.